We will see how many people actually read my blog...
I buckled and decided to find out what I was having this time around. It's a boy. I have to be honest, I am still digesting. I just really like having a girl and thought we would be a good "girl" family. I knew it was a boy, by the constant tap dancing on my bladder, punches to my rib, and basic activities. However, now I have confirmation. I am positive that I will love him just the same. Like I said, I am digesting.
As for Sage, we prepped her to call people and say "Im having a brother." Everytime the other person would pick up she would say, "Im having a baby sister." Sheesh. We have some work to do. She might be a little disappointed.
I also am a little nervous about labor and delivery now. I don't know if the excitement of not knowing got me through last time...what if I just decide that he can stay in my tummy and lose all motivation for pushing...What if he comes out and instead of the rush, we just kind of nod. A little nervous...I guess you have to be about something when you are pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Congratulations! What wonderful news!
And don't worry, you won't be blase or disappointed; we knew we were having a girl, and if anything, it only built up the anticipation.
Exciting news! You'll love having one of each. Boys are full of energy and lots of fun. Congratulations! FOr me, it was better to find out ahead of time and digest the information before the baby came rather than be disappointed or shocked after he's born.
I felt the same - I wouldn't know what to do with a boy - but it is the greatest!!! (And there was NO argument from Ed - it was a boy or nothing!)
Jill that is so exciting! You will LOVE having a boy. There are still things to anticipate even though you know the sex. What kind of hair will he have? How much will he weigh? What do his fingers and toes look like? Does he look like mommy, daddy or Sage?
Congrats Jilly!!!! Boys are so fun, you will love it! Kyle will love it too - things boys can do with dad that little girls can't that makes it so sweet!!! Can't wait to hear the name you have picked out. Hope you are feeling well. 6 weeks to go for me (but who's counting!) haha
Ashley Sorensen
Jill, you are going to LOVE having a boy! They are crazy, messy, dirty, but full of love and kisses for Momma! I think a son/mother relationship is one of the best! I have to agree with everyone else, once we found out Finn was a boy it only doubled the excitement for us!
Nice title. I am a little embarrassed by your crassness.
I LOVED being surprised with Sammy and I LOVED knowing with the girls. I felt I bonded with them earlier since I knew a little more about them invitro.
Now, as for boys-v-girls, well my Sammy has given me a run for my money but I seem to be alone in that camp. Most people think boys are easier than girls. I think it is funny that you are nervous. I SOOOOOOO see you as a mommy of
boy(s). Oh this comment is like my own little blog entry. I wrote more here than on my own blog.
Love you Spiller.
You are going to love the mother/son relationship....you get lot's more hugs, cuddling, and you don't ever hear female pro athletes saying "Hi Mom"! Both are VERY special and you & Kyle (and us grandparents) are so blessed to get to have ATLEAST one of each!
Whoo-hoo! You will be an AMAZING mom to a boy Jill. ;-)
ps. I wrote the last post! Anna Hall Anderson
Post a Comment