Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Start of School



Last year at this time, I was buried with baby. I was literally neck deep in motherhood, still trying to figure out how to be a mom and just how to take care of this little person. This year, I have noticed the leaves changing. I have gotten that giddy feeling of school supplies, schools opening, and activities starting back up. I think is a little victory, that motherhood and baby are not that all-comsuming any more. I have figured a few things out! Yet, something within me loves the structure and routine of school. And yet, this year, I have to sit back and not participate. Yes, my tutoring will start back up again in full force...but I have been doing it all summer, too. And so...I wish all of my teaching friends (many of which are returning part-time) a great school year. Just think of me cheering you on from the sidelines.

AND...nappingtime will be taking a small break, as I devote myself to taking four credits for continueing education classes online. I have decided that I need to be disciplined on this end and will use napping time as studying time for a brief time.


"After these messages, we'll be right back."

1 comment:

Gina said...

a little piece of me just died. Promise me you will IM me once in a while?
I think this means you are breaking the contract.