I took Sage to get a new pair of shoes. She had soft bottomed shoes, that just were not cutting it. We spend about an hour a day at the park lately. Good thing, it adjoins to our backyard with gas prices and what not. So she needed something more substantial. I took her to Nordstroms, meaning to get a Father's day gift. We hit the baby shoe section and I knew I wasn't going to leave that place without a bag in hand. I found the least expensive pair and bought them. What I didn't know is how special of an occasion it was. The clerk brought out the box of shoes, a balloon, crayons, and a stuffed bird (I think.) She then took the cutest pictures of me holding Sage with her new shoes on...It was a fun celebration and one that I am glad that I got to experience with her. The first of hopefully many shoe shopping experiences...Having a daughter is just plain fun.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
New Shoes
I took Sage to get a new pair of shoes. She had soft bottomed shoes, that just were not cutting it. We spend about an hour a day at the park lately. Good thing, it adjoins to our backyard with gas prices and what not. So she needed something more substantial. I took her to Nordstroms, meaning to get a Father's day gift. We hit the baby shoe section and I knew I wasn't going to leave that place without a bag in hand. I found the least expensive pair and bought them. What I didn't know is how special of an occasion it was. The clerk brought out the box of shoes, a balloon, crayons, and a stuffed bird (I think.) She then took the cutest pictures of me holding Sage with her new shoes on...It was a fun celebration and one that I am glad that I got to experience with her. The first of hopefully many shoe shopping experiences...Having a daughter is just plain fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment