Thursday, December 1, 2011

TT is 2



Tomorrow my baby is 2. Wow, time has flown. Crazy thing about T is that we would describe him as sweet, laid back, and good...until about a month ago. All heck broke lose. This sweet baby boy has turned into a crazy man. He is got his guns shooting. He is hitting his sister. He is saying NO and running. He has an opinion. My calm discipline voice has turned into yelling. We are talking, TESTING! But then again, he is 2. And on the flip side, he is so concerned with Sagey and with me. He asks us what we are talking about all the time. He will defend me to the death. He still snuggles with me after naps, his cheeks all rosy. He still wants me to kiss his boo-boos. I guess that is the irony of 2. They are still so baby, and yet turning into boy. Well, I guess that I will hold on for the ride and take joy in his health, smiles, giggles, pranks, and fierceness.

No comments: