--Sage,"What's in this egg? The Easter bunny?"
--Teague absolutely slayed me with his pinstriped shirt and sailboat sweater vest. I loved pulling his 8 inch long khaki pants out of the dryer. Giggle, giggle.
--There is just something about dying eggs that is so fun. I am afraid I "took over".
--Walking into church, Sage rushing into the arms of her beloved cousines, Luey and Koen. Embraces and joy and as they held hands to the nursery. Koen escorting Sage with his hand on her lower back.
--Dress up with the cousins after brunch.
--Dancing with the entire family to oldies after dinner.
--Getting the Easter basket all ready and hiding the eggs. So fun.
--Seeing Sage run around and find all the eggs. Kyle and I shouting commands.
--Easter morning worship, He is risen and He is coming back. For real.
--Taking up a whole row at church, both sides of the family and my brother's darling girlfriend.
Here are some pics:

2 comments:
so precious.
Love the first pic of Sage!! Such a mini you! Your family is beautiful.
Ashley
Post a Comment