I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I love that you totally threw her under the bus about sniffing her whatever-you-called-it. Aaaaand I fully anticipate watching this video on THS some day when Sage is a famous singer. And I love when you talk on the videos because your voice makes me happy....and sad...and nostalgic....and happy.........
Sage is too cute! That is hilarious that she smells her paci! And, she has the cutest lips ever! Poor Jade inherited my pencil-thin lips! hahahaha Hope you guys are all feeling better! Angi
4 comments:
man is she ever so cute
"peanut butter" :)
i LOVE it!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I love that you totally threw her under the bus about sniffing her whatever-you-called-it. Aaaaand I fully anticipate watching this video on THS some day when Sage is a famous singer. And I love when you talk on the videos because your voice makes me happy....and sad...and nostalgic....and happy.........
Sage is too cute! That is hilarious that she smells her paci! And, she has the cutest lips ever! Poor Jade inherited my pencil-thin lips! hahahaha Hope you guys are all feeling better!
Angi
Post a Comment