We are so overjoyed to have this new little life in our family. He is a wonderful eater and has lots of patience with us as we try to figure out who his is exactly. He came on a cold, crisp Wednesday. The labor and delivery was very easy-going and smooth. My husband and I could not stop giggling when we saw his sweet face and huge body! (8.5 lb and 21 inches long) Being five days early, I thought he might be a little smaller than his sister. Speaking of big sister, she is doing great with the transition. She has had some rough patches with others holding "little brother". But mostly, she has had an open heart and patience with Mommy's feeding times and Brother's crying times.
The birth of our son could not come at a better time. With the Christmas season upon us, it has caused me to reflect on the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. This baby has changed everything about our lives, just as Jesus' birth changed the world. As Mary "pondered these things in her heart", I too, have felt Christmas a little more deeply this year.
Challenging you to ponder what Jesus means to you this season!
Blessings,
The 4 S's

2 comments:
Jill, he is beautiful!!! Was he born on the 2nd? Torr's birthday is the 1st!! What did you decide for his middle name? I'm glad things went smoothly and you are doing well!
Ashley Sorensen
Oh Jill, how I wish we lived closer. He is gorgeous.
Post a Comment