Thursday, April 9, 2009

He is Risen





I think Easter has to be my all time favorite holiday, now that I am older. I just get the rush of pure joy to know that MY Savior has risen from the dead. He is alive and working on this earth and in me. It is not something I really allow myself to think about for long periods of time, except at Easter. Might be too busy, but that is for another post. Jesus Christ, God's precious Son, came to earth and then broke all chains of hell and ROSE from the dead. Doesn't it just give you the tingles. I will post some pictures of Sage looking so cute in her dress and Easter get up...but before I do, take a minute to remember what He is had done for you. And to open the gift of pure joy that is yours for the taking.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for the advice. We want to try it again sometime soon. I can't believe that you got to see lee. No fair

Gina said...

Amen!!!