The thing about Washington is that there simply isn't a great deal of sun. It is green and lovely, but the sun doesn't shine. Lately, the sun has been shining and it has been dry, meaning NO RAIN. I am probably jinxing it all by writing this post, but oh well. I am realizing the sun has some amazing talents. It lifts my spirits oh so much. It makes my house look brighter and cleaner (except the windows). It lets us go outside and play at the park and in our driveway. It allows me to wear my favorite sunglasses and then put them up in my hair, acting like a cool headband. It seems to make me in a much better mood. It reminds me that God cares and knows just how much rain and gloom a person can handle. I will try and take lots of sunny pics to post here soon. Here is one.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Walking on Sunshine
The thing about Washington is that there simply isn't a great deal of sun. It is green and lovely, but the sun doesn't shine. Lately, the sun has been shining and it has been dry, meaning NO RAIN. I am probably jinxing it all by writing this post, but oh well. I am realizing the sun has some amazing talents. It lifts my spirits oh so much. It makes my house look brighter and cleaner (except the windows). It lets us go outside and play at the park and in our driveway. It allows me to wear my favorite sunglasses and then put them up in my hair, acting like a cool headband. It seems to make me in a much better mood. It reminds me that God cares and knows just how much rain and gloom a person can handle. I will try and take lots of sunny pics to post here soon. Here is one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This means you need to move to Fl.
Lots of sun, but my windows constantly look dirty:)
if you read my whole post, you are crazy. The blood type stuff is really interesting. there are a few good websites for finding out info. do you know your type? i asked my OB.
I just can't believe how poorly someONE is holding up her end of the bargain and how awesomely someONe else is. hmmmmmm.
Post a Comment