(My Christmas dress as a little girl! Now Sage fits in it!)
This was taken off of the LPM (Beth Moore) website...It is a Christmas questionaire...
1. Fresh Tree/Fake Tree? I swear, once you go fake, you never go back!
2. Favorite Ornament- My grandparents used to get us Christmas balls each year. I love having things from the year I was born.
3. Favorite Christmas Song- The entire Christmas CD by Mariah Carey. Also, the song, "Mary Did You Know."
4. Favorite Tradition- Opening gifts on Christmas eve while eating beanie-weanies and cheese and crackers. Also, it seems my Dad always has one present lurking in the garage as the grand finale. We started the tradition last year of answering the question, "What has Jesus's birth meant to you personally this year?" And then we record the answers in a journal.
5. Favorite Gift Ever Received- I truly loved getting my Caboodle one year in middle school. Also, I loved seeing the gifts of love that my family showered on Kyle our first Christmas together.
6. Favorite Christmas Meal- The typical turkey, potatoes, and dressing! But also LEFSA...a crowd fav.
7. Favorite Christmas Cookie- Mel Fenno's caramels...my mom and I still make them each year.
8. Favorite Place to be- I have to say, MONTANA!!!! Nothing better than a white Christmas.
9. Favorite Memory- I remember one year shopping at the mall with my brother for the right sweater for my mom. We took forever, because we only had a little money...I was so excited to give her that sweater that I almost ruined the surprise. Also, one year our little puppy unwrapped all the Christmas presents into quarter sized chunks of paper. My mom had just had surgery so I had to preform the womanly duty of wrapping each and every present.
10. Favorite Christmas Movie- Chevy Chase Christmas adventure...great to quote throughout the season as well!
Happy Pre-Christmas festivities!

2 comments:
i enjoyed reading yours
i want to learn how to make those cookies.
ha ha
do you remember those dolls?
i loved mine. she had long blonde hair:)
Post a Comment