Sage took a few steps yesterday. We were playing chase, like we often do. And I put her in the middle of the floor standing up. I took a few steps back and held out my arms and she took three steps. The first step, she had a look of "what the heck am I doing?" The next step was a bit of pride in what she was doing. And the third step was "there's mom!" It was quick and cute. I wouldn't call it walking by any means...but it was steps on her own. I know everyone says that once they start walking it is all over...but I really like her being able to crawl and love each stage all the more. It also might help me tone that middle a bit more!!!! I wish I had pics...but alas, it was too quick.
We also had another first this morning. Pigtails...the girl has quite the mullet.

2 comments:
Go Sage go!!!
I actually like the walking stage better than crawling. Further from floor dirt and not so prone to put things in the mouth. Enjoy each step (no pun intended)! Hurry up and post a pic of the pig tails. Thea JUST had her first pig tails last Sunday..... she's 2.
Post a Comment